The long term care market is growing and expected to reach $549.7 Billion by 2024
With more and more people interested in the long term care industry it is more important than ever before to guide new and existing home healthcare agencies on ways to eliminate allegations of abuse, fraud, and neglect while tackling the social determinants of health. While using Optonome, home health agencies interested in long term healthcare can ensure regulation compliance from day one. Optonome ensures all healthcare administrative task costs are minimized while billing for Medicaid, Medicare or families for medical and non-medical healthcare services.
Optonome makes home and community healthcare delivery easy and with the growing home healthcare industry set to reach half a trillion dollars, there is an opportunity to offer healthcare professionals and direct support professionals a growth opportunity that does not currently exist. Optonome has tested and integrated a non-invasive monitoring solution to help mitigate risk and offer proactive monitoring for all healthcare tasks as they relate to activities of daily living, policies, procedures, and state regulations, training requirements for anybody, anywhere. Our database is continuously updated with local, state and federal regulations and allow home health administrators to focus on healthcare delivery and not the back office paperwork.
Optonome is a proven platform that manages healthcare services for agencies large and small. Our experience and platform allow us to quickly deploy, update any policies, procedures, or training requirements needed to stay in compliance and support anyone with autism, intellectual disabilities, physical disabilities, dementia, Alzheimer’s, heart disorders, respiratory diseases, and mental disorders.
- Direct Support Professionals (DSP’s) can earn living wages
- Experienced healthcare professionals with at least a bachelors degree can use their existing skill set to directly bill for Medicaid and Medicare services and earn more per hour of their time.
- Experienced healthcare professionals can eliminate the middlemen by easily managing healthcare services offered by DSP’s using their smart device, being virtually present while recruiting, onboarding, training, scheduling, and all ongoing healthcare services as they are documented, managed and billed based on state regulations to ensure compliance and consumers health and safety without any fraud, abuse or neglect.
- Those with fixed incomes requiring healthcare services can receive subsidized housing or activities helping them reach their goals of independent living.
- Those without any incomes can become trained to offer healthcare services and a living wage.
- Owners of home healthcare agencies can afford value-based healthcare without fraud, abuse or neglect.
- Owners of home healthcare agencies have the ability to afford activities, education, and training needed for their consumers to reach their goals.
- Direct Support Professionals have an incentive to continue to work and gain experience so they can become experienced healthcare professionals earning more per hour or licensed home healthcare providers in their community.
- Consumers can afford housing in any location close to family and friends, with transportation and training opportunities where they can live, work and play as they achieve optimum autonomy.
- Families with patient needs can create housing and healthcare investments that will pay for and manage long term healthcare of family members.
To earn more per hour as a licensed home healthcare provider
1) Register at Optonome.com
2) Search for the public channel “Earn more with Optonome”
3) Join the discussion and take the next steps to become a home healthcare provider in your local community.
Questions or interested in learning more?