A channel is a door to your heart. It’s the key that unlocks all types of emotions and thoughts, giving you an endless amount of ways in which to express yourself on any given day! Every person deserves their own personal space where they can share what matters most with those around them – so make sure this becomes true for YOU by registering today!
You may access a channel based on the channel type and your role in the channel.
Channels are viewed to document a log by yourself or to communicate, anything such as healthcare information, behavioral data, financial transactions, pictures with friends, moments with family members, emergency situations, meetings, healthcare needs, event updates and anything else you can think of!
Step 1 – Go to your channel screen from the dashboard as shown in Fig. 1.
Step 2 – View channel on your teams as show in Fig. 2.
Licensing Process Using Optonome
- Set your own hours
- You decide when you want to provide healthcare
- No back-office paperwork
- Optonome automates the back office based on local, state and insurance regulations.
- Get paid on time every time
- No denials of claims with our trusted system of active monitoring.
- Ability to earn more per hour
- Optonome value-based plans help consumers improve their social determinants of health.
What can Optonome do to help you earn more per hour?
- Incorporating your LLC/Corp (Heard of LegalZoom?)
- Obtain EIN
- Set up NPI
- Set up a local tax account
- Customize/Update operating agreement
- Customize/Update policies and procedures
- Prepare and certify for private pay/Medicaid/Medicare licensed services (based on experience)
- Attorney reviews
- Offer ongoing meetups, training, and webinars during the licensing process
- Shared office space with other experienced healthcare professionals
- Accounting services ensuring you are tax efficient
Once licensed you will be able to directly bill for 1 on 1 services or offer clinical over site to staff as they provide healthcare services in activities of daily living.
In a $275Billion long term care market that is set to double by 2024 you will have the tools and licenses to offer services to any payer.
How does Optonome help me once I have my own health agency?
- We help you find client referrals who need your services
- We recruit, train and manage staff on your behalf based on state regulations
- We ensure staff are in compliance and receiving the ongoing training needed to provide in compliance services
- We help you stand above the crowd with value based healthcare, housing and job plans, customized to the individual support plan
- We verify, audit and bill with high confidence using our advanced EVV methods
- We reduce allegations of fraud, abuse, and neglect through the use of our built in beacon sensors
- We connect you with local businesses and homeowners helping you create affordable housing and living wage opportunities
- We coordinate with certified investigators to complete incident reports in a fraction of the time
- We manage your business schedule based on state regulations allowing you to focus on in the field clinical over site.
- We give you opportunities to grow and earn more money per hour of your time
With Optonome, you’re able to run your business through your smartphone, 100% paperless with HIPAA compliance!
You can search for channels you create, are invited to or join or available to the public. You can only access a channel based on the type of the channel outlined when creating a channel and role. ex. If the channel type is HIPAA compliant you can only access based on the location specified for that channel. After accessing the channel screen you can view the left curtain by clicking the top left corner as shown in Fig. 1.
After accessing the left curtain click on the “search channel input area to type the desired channel name as shown in Fig. 2.Fig. 2
As you type you will see search results of channels matching your inputted text as shown in Fig. 3. Select the desired channel and you may view channel history based on the channel type.
With Optonome, keeping track and updating (Individual Support plan) ISP‘s and behavioral supports plans (BSPs) is simple and easy. To track support plans create a channel and assign the ISP form to the new channel created. DSP’s are also trained on how to observe and document changes to these ISP and BSP during their quicknotes.
As documented in 6400.14, abuse of an individual is prohibited. Abuse is an act or omission of an act that willfully deprives an individual of rights or human dignity or which may cause or causes actual physical injury or emotional harm to an individual, such as striking or kicking an individual; neglect; rape; sexual molestation, sexual exploitation or sexual harassment of an individual; sexual contact between a staff person and an individual; restraining an individual without following the requirements in this chapter; financial exploitation of an individual; humiliating an individual; or withholding regularly scheduled meals.
Ongoing monitoring of abuse can be difficult when using paper or other traditional methods. Current passive systems rely on the actual user to document themselves as the abuser which very rare. With Optonome, providers are able to use real-time sensor data to compare actual behaviors of all known direct care workers, friends, family members, advocates or the general public in the vicinity of the resident without requiring any documentation of abuse.
Such behavioral information can be used to proactively document incidents and document reportable and non-reportable incidents required time frames.
Email us firstname.lastname@example.org
Searching channel history is easy! As you document more and more data there will be a need to find specific information based on what you remember what was said, a specific form or date range. Here is how you find what you are looking for:
Step 1 – While in channel click on the magnifying glass in the top right corner of the channel
Step 2 – View and fill out required fields to your liking (date range is optional) and click search
Step 3 – View results – You may click on each result to view the actual form completed or view location data.
Email us email@example.com
Proper nutrition monitoring in community homes is essential to ensure the ongoing health of residents and reduce incidents. Proactive systems are needed for licensed providers as well as families and non-licensed providers. Optonome allows anyone to easily manage the nutrition of someone with disabilities based on state regulations making sure the right person is alerted before an incident occurs or out of compliance.
With Optonome, you can easily document, delegate tasks and monitor ongoing compliance regulations with our customized forms and channels ensuring the health and safety of residents at all times and locations.
Protection of Food 6400.171
Three Meals A Day 6400.172
Quantity Of Food 6400.173
Food Groups 6400.174
Serving Of Meals 6400.175
Returned Food 6400.176
Searching channel history is also easy with date parameters and results that include location and user information all in one simple application.
After you create a form you can assign the form to a channel to be viewed or completed by someone you invite to the channel Ex. if the channel is a HIPAA type the user will only have access to the form after verification of location or if an invite channel type the user will have access to the form anywhere.
Step 1 – View channel settings of the channel you are interested in assigning the form to as shown in Fig. 1
Step 2 – View the section titled “Forms Available For The Channel” as shown in Fig. 2
Step 3 – Click on “Choose a Form to Add” to view or search for available forms on a team as shown in Fig. 3 and select desired form. Click o
Step 4- After selecting the desired form click on the plus sign next to the form to confirm adding the form to the channel as shown in Fig. 4
Step 5 – View confirmation of the form added to the channel as shown in Fig 5. Click done to return to the channel.
After you create a new channel you can later change the settings on the fly while in the channel.
Step 1 – Open left curtain as shown in Fig. 1
Step 2 – Click edit channel as shown in Fig. 2.
Step 3 – Managers of the channel only – View and edit channel settings such as adding forms to the channel, inviting new users or changing the type of the channel as shown in Fig. 3.