Accessing a form is easy while in an Optonome channel
Step 1: While on the dashboard as shown in Fig. 1 click on the double arrows to access the channels.
Step 2: Once in the channel view, select your channel of choice as shown in Fig. 2.
Step 3: click the (i) icon in the top right corner as shown in Fig. 3.
Step 4: View the forms available to the channel as shown in Fig. 4
Step 5: Follow directions and complete the form as shown in Fig. 5.
Step 6: View the completed signature form in the channel as shown in Fig. 6.
A channel is a door to your heart. It’s the key that unlocks all types of emotions and thoughts, giving you an endless amount of ways in which to express yourself on any given day! Every person deserves their own personal space where they can share what matters most with those around them – so make sure this becomes true for YOU by registering today!
You may access a channel based on the channel type and your role in the channel.
Channels are viewed to document a log by yourself or to communicate, anything such as healthcare information, behavioral data, financial transactions, pictures with friends, moments with family members, emergency situations, meetings, healthcare needs, event updates and anything else you can think of!
Step 1 – Go to your channel screen from the dashboard as shown in Fig. 1.
Step 2 – View channel on your teams as show in Fig. 2.
Licensing Process Using Optonome
- Set your own hours
- You decide when you want to provide healthcare
- No back-office paperwork
- Optonome automates the back office based on local, state and insurance regulations.
- Get paid on time every time
- No denials of claims with our trusted system of active monitoring.
- Ability to earn more per hour
- Optonome value-based plans help consumers improve their social determinants of health.
What can Optonome do to help you earn more per hour?
- Incorporating your LLC/Corp (Heard of LegalZoom?)
- Obtain EIN
- Set up NPI
- Set up a local tax account
- Customize/Update operating agreement
- Customize/Update policies and procedures
- Prepare and certify for private pay/Medicaid/Medicare licensed services (based on experience)
- Attorney reviews
- Offer ongoing meetups, training, and webinars during the licensing process
- Shared office space with other experienced healthcare professionals
- Accounting services ensuring you are tax efficient
Once licensed you will be able to directly bill for 1 on 1 services or offer clinical over site to staff as they provide healthcare services in activities of daily living.
In a $275Billion long term care market that is set to double by 2024 you will have the tools and licenses to offer services to any payer.
How does Optonome help me once I have my own health agency?
- We help you find client referrals who need your services
- We recruit, train and manage staff on your behalf based on state regulations
- We ensure staff are in compliance and receiving the ongoing training needed to provide in compliance services
- We help you stand above the crowd with value based healthcare, housing and job plans, customized to the individual support plan
- We verify, audit and bill with high confidence using our advanced EVV methods
- We reduce allegations of fraud, abuse, and neglect through the use of our built in beacon sensors
- We connect you with local businesses and homeowners helping you create affordable housing and living wage opportunities
- We coordinate with certified investigators to complete incident reports in a fraction of the time
- We manage your business schedule based on state regulations allowing you to focus on in the field clinical over site.
- We give you opportunities to grow and earn more money per hour of your time
With Optonome, you’re able to run your business through your smartphone, 100% paperless with HIPAA compliance!
The long term care market is growing and expected to reach $549.7 Billion by 2024
With more and more people interested in the long term care industry it is more important than ever before to guide new and existing home healthcare agencies on ways to eliminate allegations of abuse, fraud, and neglect while tackling the social determinants of health. While using Optonome, home health agencies interested in long term healthcare can ensure regulation compliance from day one. Optonome ensures all healthcare administrative task costs are minimized while billing for Medicaid, Medicare or families for medical and non-medical healthcare services.
Optonome makes home and community healthcare delivery easy and with the growing home healthcare industry set to reach half a trillion dollars, there is an opportunity to offer healthcare professionals and direct support professionals a growth opportunity that does not currently exist. Optonome has tested and integrated a non-invasive monitoring solution to help mitigate risk and offer proactive monitoring for all healthcare tasks as they relate to activities of daily living, policies, procedures, and state regulations, training requirements for anybody, anywhere. Our database is continuously updated with local, state and federal regulations and allow home health administrators to focus on healthcare delivery and not the back office paperwork.
Optonome is a proven platform that manages healthcare services for agencies large and small. Our experience and platform allow us to quickly deploy, update any policies, procedures, or training requirements needed to stay in compliance and support anyone with autism, intellectual disabilities, physical disabilities, dementia, Alzheimer’s, heart disorders, respiratory diseases, and mental disorders.
With Optonome, Value Based Care Is possible
- Direct Support Professionals (DSP’s) can earn living wages
- Experienced healthcare professionals with at least a bachelors degree can use their existing skill set to directly bill for Medicaid and Medicare services and earn more per hour of their time.
- Experienced healthcare professionals can eliminate the middlemen by easily managing healthcare services offered by DSP’s using their smart device, being virtually present while recruiting, onboarding, training, scheduling, and all ongoing healthcare services as they are documented, managed and billed based on state regulations to ensure compliance and consumers health and safety without any fraud, abuse or neglect.
- Those with fixed incomes requiring healthcare services can receive subsidized housing or activities helping them reach their goals of independent living.
- Those without any incomes can become trained to offer healthcare services and a living wage.
- Owners of home healthcare agencies can afford value-based healthcare without fraud, abuse or neglect.
- Owners of home healthcare agencies have the ability to afford activities, education, and training needed for their consumers to reach their goals.
- Direct Support Professionals have an incentive to continue to work and gain experience so they can become experienced healthcare professionals earning more per hour or licensed home healthcare providers in their community.
- Consumers can afford housing in any location close to family and friends, with transportation and training opportunities where they can live, work and play as they achieve optimum autonomy.
- Families with patient needs can create housing and healthcare investments that will pay for and manage long term healthcare of family members.
To start providing value based home healthcare
Welcome to Optonome,
We have been in development since 2013 testing novel ways for you to go paperless and provide value-based quality healthcare.
Optonome is for:
Healthcare Providers supporting individuals with autism, intellectual disabilities, physical disabilities, seniors, or even veterans in their home, community or workplace.
Families who support loved ones with health care needs.
Direct Support Professionals (DSP)looking to advance in the healthcare field while receiving a living wage. DSP are guided and trained from no experience to offer value-based medical or non-medical healthcare services in a home or community setting.
Skilled Healthcare professionals such as nurses, therapists, specialist, pharmacists, and doctors credentials are quickly verified to support healthcare agencies in their community.
All users can follow the simple step by step instructions to get started after registration.
You can search for channels you create, are invited to or join or available to the public. You can only access a channel based on the type of the channel outlined when creating a channel and role. ex. If the channel type is HIPAA compliant you can only access based on the location specified for that channel. After accessing the channel screen you can view the left curtain by clicking the top left corner as shown in Fig. 1.
After accessing the left curtain click on the “search channel input area to type the desired channel name as shown in Fig. 2.Fig. 2
As you type you will see search results of channels matching your inputted text as shown in Fig. 3. Select the desired channel and you may view channel history based on the channel type.