Entry Level Direct Support Professional (DSP) Training
With DSP123 anyone 18 or older can sign up and become certified as a direct support professional for FREE!
Detailed analytics of each certified DSP for providers and families helping cut onboarding and training cost by over 75%!
With our adaptive 2.0 platform, our online courses provide a rich solution that replaces the “one size fits all” online courseware that is widely used today. Students find the courseware not only reinforces concepts but also helps them prepare for exams with courseware uniformly excellent and not dependent upon the trainer’s skills.
Providers can easily view and hire certified direct support professionals or contractors:
• Trained to provide services based on state regulations and individuals support plans
• Able to monitor and document 6400 regulation guidelines
• Prompt and document based on Individual Support Plans (ISP), current goals and behavioral support plans
• Prompt and guide based on planned activities in the home, community or workplace
• Prompt and guide in emergencies, crisis situations, and first responders
• Able to stay on task throughout their shift
• Offer real-time behavioral support, identify antecedents and provide interventions based on behavioral support plans
• Manage the home of an individual to ensure their health and safety
• Reduce allegations of abuse and neglect with real-time documentation
• Document incidents for faster county notification and certified investigations
• Plan and offer meals related to likes and dislikes of individual
• Manage individuals in community settings with fun and inclusive activities
Request a live demo and receive the course catalog